SAP Transport Management
- Transport Backout/ Rollback
You can now back out/roll back transports deployed to any environment (including production) effortlessly.
Note: This feature is in Beta phase.
- Add Transports to User Stories
You can assign transports (either created in ReleaseOwl or in your SAP system) to user stories from Jira / Azure DevOps / ServiceNow
- ABAP Visual Comparator
Graphically compare ABAP versions of an Object across the SAP landscape
- Promote a Jira/Azure DevOps user story / Transport independently across the SAP landscape.
- You can add a “Validation Task” to your Release Pipeline.
(Transport Dependencies, ATC checks, SonarQube, ABAPUnit, CPILint etc.,)
- The “Wait for Promotion” task holds a release pipeline in the current stage.
(Let’s say QA is signed off completely, but the pipeline needs to wait before kicking off the tasks defined for production deployment)
- Stop on failure
You can stop and reset the pipeline to the beginning of a particular stage in case a validation task results in errors.
- With the CPI Unit Testing Generation framework – you can now generate unit tests for SAP CPI (Integration Suite) applications with few inputs.
- You can configure CPI Governance Rules with the Rule Editor
- You can register SAP CPI environments with Oauth
- Jira / Azure DevOps webhooks to deploy the user stories based on the change in user story “status”.
- Assign GIT Commits to Jira / Azure DevOps user stories
- Tricentis TOSCA Integration is available to run Tosca tests on successful deployments as well as run Tosca test suits in any SAP landscape independently.
- Test Plans & Configuration for HCL OneTest will add more flexibility to your test automation efforts with ReleaseOwl
- Detailed logging enabled for User Story Activity
- Audit capabilities are added for Release Package management
- Lock & Unlock are available for Release Packages (for administrator role) so as to control the packages being deployed to higher environments.
- Online Documentation – The complete product documentation is now made online.
- Certifications – Help you to upskill yourself and learn more about SAP DevOps and ReleaseOwl.
- Help Desk – Online support portal for customers to raise support tickets.
- Discussion Groups – Collaborate and discuss about challenges or best practices in SAP DevOps.